PHOTOS Annemari Ruthven, Jenni Elizabeth WORDS Debbie Loots
It’s party season, and we’ve got top tips from events expert Otto de Jager to help you throw a sensational bash!
1. It is essential to choose a setting that is unforgettable and original.
2. Make sure floral details, table settings, etc are interesting and original.
3. Food stations can be interactive and placed front of house. Decorate them beautifully and continue the theme.
4. Dress the room, not only the tables, to create an awe-inspiring interpretation of the concept behind the decor.
5. Use food as an interactive detail to the concept, for example use it as part of the centrepiece.
About Otto de Jager:
“I believe in understated opulence and fresh originality in every single detail – from the decor to the food, right through to the entertainment,” says Otto, who heads up ODJ Events as creative designer of corporate events, weddings, interior design, decor and styling, and landscaping. He is known for his original ideas, innovative approach, professionalism and attention to detail.
Visit odjevents.com for more information.