We’re celebrating 100 issues of SA’s most beautiful magazine! The February/March 2019 edition of VISI marks a tremendous milestone, and to celebrate we’ve created a series of 100 limited-edition Collector’s Boxes.
Curated by the VISI team, these bespoke box sets will contain:
- a special edition of the 100th issue signed by VISI Editor-in-Chief Sumien Brink and covered in Ardmore fabric from Mavromac
- a series of limited-edition prints from some of VISI’s favourite photographers
- a keepsake compilation of 100 of the most memorable voices who have contributed essays to VISI
- VISI’s Little Black Book of Design to guide you through the best of SA design for the year to come
- a handmade notebook
- a selection of South African fragrances from Wild Olive
- a bottle of Krone MCC
- J’Something’s Something’s Cooking cookbook
- a wooden laptop stand from Raw Studios
- specially made wrapping paper
- a mix of handpicked gifts that showcase local design and craftsmanship. Each box will contain a different selection from brands such as Skinny laMinx, T&Co. Fabrics, Robin Sprong and Evolution Product.
- …and more!
Priced at R1 250, VISI’s 100th issue Collector’s Box will contain over R3 000 worth of exclusive products and examples of great SA design.
This is a one-of-a-kind box for a one-of-a-kind brand. To make sure you don’t miss out, pre-order yours today. Free delivery within South Africa. Your box will be delivered in the second week of February 2019.