Three lucky readers will win a KitchenAid ARTISAN 4,8-litre Tilt-Head Stand Mixer in their choice of Empire Red, Almond Cream and Onyx Black, valued at R9 990 each.
KitchenAid, the number-one mixer brand in the world*, is celebrating its 100th anniversary.
Since the launch of its first Stand Mixer in 1919, the Model H-5, the brand has become renowned for its kitchen appliances and accessories, specifically its ARTISAN Stand Mixer. This durable all-metal appliance comes with 10 speed settings for effortless mixing; 4,8-litre and 3-litre stainless steel bowls; flat beater, wire whip, dough hook and flex edge beater (which conforms to the sides of the bowl, incorporating ingredients completely); and a one-piece pouring shield to make it easy to add ingredients without splashing.
*Source: Euromonitor International Ltd, Consumer Appliances 2018 edition, retail volume sales, 2012 – 2017: Mixer category data (includes Stand Mixers and Hand Mixers)
To enter this competition, simply answer the question below correctly.
Competition closing date: Sunday August 4th, 2019
VISI Competition Rules:
- The winners will be the first correct entries drawn after the closing date.
- If a selected winner cannot be reached at the contact details supplied, an alternative winner will be selected.
- Prizes will be delivered to the winners.
- The winners are required to accept the prizes as described in the magazine. No correspondence will be entered into relating to the terms on which the prizes are offered.
- Prizes may not be transferred to another person or converted into cash.
- VISI competitions are open to all South African residents. Employees of New Media and the prize-sponsoring companies, their family members, advertising and promotion agencies and any other parties associated with the competition may not enter.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter this competition.
- Neither New Media nor any of its partners can be held responsible for disputes in connection with prizes or for any loss, damage or injury that may be suffered or incurred by prize winners.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering VISI competitions.
- Data collected may be shared with the prize-sponsoring companies, but will not be sold or passed on to third parties.
- New Media reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend competitions at any time if deemed necessary.
- Winners will not be eligible for other prizes for three months after winning a competition.
- Winners will be required to provide their ID numbers as per the new Consumer Protection Act guidelines.
- Visit VISI.co.za/terms-and-conditions for more information.