Two lucky readers will win a voucher to shop online at The Storer, worth R2 500 each.
The Storer’s online shop is an extension of the 44 Stanley Johannesburg showroom founded by Lisa Storer. The brand celebrates artisanal collectors’ items from across the globe, including pieces made in Morocco, Turkey, Mexico and Peru.
To enter this competition, simply answer the question below correctly.
Competition closing date: Sunday February 17th, 2019
- VISI’s competitions are open to all SA residents, excluding employees of New Media Publishing (NMP) and employees of the companies supplying the prizes, as well as associated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families.
- The winner will be chosen at the sole discretion of the judges, whose decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Neither NMP, nor any of their partners, will be held responsible for disputes in connection with competition prizes, or for any loss, damage or injury that may be suffered or incurred by prize winners.
- By entering this competition the entrant has agreed to receive promotional material from selected VISI partners.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering VISI’s competitions.
- NMP reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend competitions at any time if deemed necessary.
- Winners will not be eligible for prizes for three months after winning.